Another one of my students, and her progress!
This is Madison. Check out the piece that she is working on! In this piece, I helped her combine her love for doodling with the many techniques I use for large scale abstracts, to begin the creation of what I believe will be a very stunning piece! I can’t wait to see the finished project.
I will be offering summer programs for students between the ages of 13-18 at my studio in Cuyahoga falls. We are still working out the logistics of the class dates, but here are the basics:
- Its an 8 week program designed to help students learn about art, and the business of art. Two hours each class, two classes each week, make up a single session)
- There will be a show in our galleries upon graduation from the program for each of the sessions.
- 3 Sessions per day will be offered. Students may take 1 or all 3 sessions if they choose.
- At the end of the program, students will have a jumpstart on a REAL art career!
- Classes will be limited to 20 students per session.
contact me at email@example.com for pricing, and early registration. (a minimum of 8 students is required to run a sesion.)
See you soon,